React.js+Node.js Lead/ Architect
Minimum 8 years
- The Node and React.js Lead/Architect will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Will actively participate in designing, coding and documentation of product features. Should help junior resources to write highly optimized code. Will get involved in NRF’s like performance tuning and scalability of the system. Will be responsible for onboarding and training new team members.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products. Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules.
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership.
- Excellent HTML/HTML5 markup and CSS/CSS3 skills, particularly best practices for responsive web applications
- Good to have GraphQL, Apollo
OCC Developer / Architect
Minimum 5 years
- Implementation and support of Oracle Cloud Commerce ( OCC ). Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Validation, Deployment and Post Go Live Support.
- 5+ years of experience in implementation and support of Oracle Cloud Commerce ( OCC )
- In depth Knowledge of OCC, Endeca and front-end technologies
- Hands On experience in depth understanding in OCC Widgets development OCC extensions and layouts.
- Hands on experience in Java-script technologies and front-end technologies like Knockout JS, Node JS, Express JS, J-Query, HTML & CSS, Bootstrap
- Configuring B2C and B2B sites in Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Conversant with Agile software development methodology
Minimum 4+ years
- Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Validation, Deployment and Post Go Live Support
- 4+ years of application development experience using object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Web API consumption and design and implementation
- Detail oriented, cross-browser implementation aware and hands-on performance optimizations.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
- Experience working with Agile development frameworks.
- Knowledge of OCC (preferred)
Minimum 5+ years
- Work with business analysts, product owners and team members to utilize the client processes and requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality web-based technical solutions.
- Works with other members of the project team to develop “Look-and-Feel” site concepts, interface designs, and the security functionality of the web application.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices (Angular7 or 8 or 9)
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Experience with Java-JEE in developing enterprise level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC Framework
- The Product Owner / Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, working closely with design, engineering, testing, marketing, and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Prepare Requirement Documents like Business Product / Requirement Document (Scope Document), Use Case / User Story Document (Specification Document) , Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Create Flow Diagrams, Sequence, Use Case and Activity Diagrams, Domain Driven Design, Event Storming
- Undertake Use Case & Test Case Reviews
- KT to Design & Development Team
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Has been part of the core team of at least 1 product and has full product Lifecyle experience.
- Proficient in Roadmaps, Requirement Prioritization, Creating Journey Maps, Persona Creation & Product Artifacts
- Has exposure to the following domains Omnichannel Ecommerce, Retail, CRM, B2B, CRM, CSC, Marketplace